In our first tip of the week, we explain how to use NEURONpublisher Online to create books based on website content and publish them in the NEURONpublisher Store. Of course, the prerequisite is that you have the rights to the content.
First, a new book is created - with title and description of the book. As a source for our book "Star Citizen - Galactic Guide"The lyrics served the Roberts Space Industries website. Next, all the chapters that exist for a book are created. These will then be filled with content later.
The process of completing the chapters is as follows:
- First the main text is edited.
- I copy this directly from the website and paste it into the editor.
- Then the images are inserted into the text and provided with the appropriate CSS styles (round corners, shadows, etc.).
- Finally, the text is formatted (font, alignment, paragraphs).
- Finally, the images are uploaded and selected in the chapter.
- The whole thing takes about 10 minutes per chapter.
- When the book is completely finished, the general information is added, such as description, author, price, etc. and the book published in the store.