NEURONpublisher Update 2.1.5 is now available. Here are the main changes in this update.
- The author and book title are now displayed in the chapter Contents Menu above.
- An external link for each chapter can now be specified. This will be displayed at the bottom of the chapter Contents menu if available. It is thus possible eg to link to page on which tests are carried out to the respective chapter or link to a post in the forum of the author. You can create or edit the link by clicking on the title of the content in the Content chapter.
- The editor has been updated to the current version 4.5.3.
- As you move through the menus, you will now see on the right which author and which book you have selected.
- If you go forward or backward in the main text of a content using the arrows above it, the chapter Menu is updated, so that now the chapter in which you find yourself is marked.
Your NEURONpublisher team
Get a free account and start publishing for free: