https://i0.wp.com/www.neuronprocessing.com/wp-content/uploads/children-group-laughing.jpg?fit=1023%2C512&ssl=1 512 1023 Thomas Tankiewicz https://www.neuronprocessing.com/wp-content/uploads/logo_neuron1-e1421518166438-300x138.png Thomas Tankiewicz2017-02-02 22:13:262017-04-21 19:32:47Tantrums and wine attacks in children from the perspective of the brain
Parent-Advisor Sarah Nolden has written an understandable article about brain mechanisms in children's temper tantrums and wine attacks:
How to deal with tantrums and inexplicable wine attacks?
Why we can not think clearly sometimes.
- Have you ever wondered why your child does not listen to you and does not seem to help when it's screaming on the ground because it's not allowed to have the 3te ice cream?
- It does not seem to your child 100sten times that it hurts the cat to be pulled on the tail?
- Have you ever wondered why you just can not stop complaining.
- When you ask yourself inside, why do I say that all here?
- We may condemn ourselves in retrospect and we are sorry, what we in the "heat of battle" our partner everything to the head.
It's up to your brain!