We cordially invite you to our workshop "OUTPACE YOUR TEAM @ WORK" at 19. April in Hamburg.
On the occasion of the opening of our NEURONprocessing Academy » the workshop is free, because we speak as speakers.
The focus of the event is the practical exchange of experience between executives and HR managers around the use of digital tools for corporate and employee development.
In order to make success predictable, numerous companies and executives are already using digital tools. However, thanks to the knowledge and commitment, intelligent organizations are constantly evolving as much as possible.
Only if the experience of the employees in all planning phases is tapped efficiently and simply, will this create swarm intelligence, instead of time-consuming flood of data with subsequent herd instinct. Current findings from the perception and consciousness research show how this works.
- Dr. Rolf-R. Hoffmann, German Institute for Digital and Analog Communication and Management
- Thomas Tankiewicz & Uwe E. Volk (Diploma Psychologist), NEURONprocessing - Think Tank, Academy & Institute for Brain and Futures Research
- Jörg Salamon, nudge GmbH, Consultant for digitization strategies
- Is swarm intelligence just for fish and birds?
- How do I use the knowledge of many and avoid flood of data and herding?
- Digital tools for team leadership and employee development - what is important?
- Experience report: Success factors in the integration of digital management tools in an insurance group
Immediately afterwards, we would like to discuss with all participants their practical experience in the use of digital planning and brainstorming tools.
Attendance includes snacks during the workshop and coffee breaks.
If you are interested, please contact the 12. April 2018 to participate. So that we can reserve a place for you, as well as enough drinks and delicious little things can plan.
We would be very happy to welcome you to our workshop!
PS: We ask for your understanding that the number of participants is limited for a more intensive dialogue and a more personal exchange of experience.
INFORMATION & REGISTRATION
On the following networks: