Learn to bypass your thinking in established ways and to gain more information - with the NEURONprocessor, After the training you will be able to realize your own projects.
Every human being - including you - thinks and acts in established ways that correspond to the "programming" of his brain: his patterns of thinking and perception.
What does this mean for you personally and professionally? Right - the high-quality information that is beyond your "programming", you come very difficult in everyday life. Again and again you get similar results, you circle around, you make the same (not always right) decisions - you have the feeling that there is more, but you can not get there ....
Access the deeper levels of your brain
This is exactly where the NEURONprocessor comes into play. Behind it is a method that allows you to access the deeper levels of your brain and bypass or override your established thinking patterns. As a result, you have, for example, novel solutions or concepts that finally bring you further. Say, you are reaching out to the deeper levels of our brain that otherwise can only be accessed through elaborate techniques of intuition and creativity.
The brain & information field
But access to information with the NEURONprocessor is even more far-reaching. We look back on 19 years of NEURONprocessor development and application. In addition, there is a long-standing interest in the theoretical foundations, such as the theory of morphic fields and generalized quantum theory. From this work it can be concluded that we have to start from non-local information fields to which our brain accesses via a kind of resonance recording. In the best case, maximum access to any desired information can take place.
We assume that this access occurs more or less intensively with any interaction of the brain, as we seem to be permanently involved in this omnipresent information field.
Brain research as a basis
The method comes from the brain research and is relatively complex - but we allow through the NEURONprocessor a very simple application for your practical use in everyday life: private, professional, research, business, etc ..
Use via browser, tablet, iPad ...
You can use the NEURONprocessor in your web browser, on your iPad or on your Android tablet.
In the theoretical part we describe basic aspects of the functioning of our brain: structure, programming, mechanisms of human perception, etc. In the practical part we teach how to work with the NEURONprocessor software and the underlying method. Practical applications show the many ways to use your brain more effectively and far-reaching. Here you learn to formulate orders to his brain and implement them in the form of missions with his brain.
We now provide the evaluation and analysis of a mission. Then we explain how to work optionally with his own team and implement orders together (collaboration). For this we show concrete solutions and how to use them with the NEURONprocessor. We span the spectrum from classic teamwork to modern tools for collaborative collaboration.
Finally, one learns to process his data obtained with the NEURONprocessor in a report. Then you learn the possibilities of implementation - eg for yourself, the customer or in his company / organization. Optionally, we show how easy it is to create your data in the NEURONpublisher and distribute it worldwide or even sell it.
Practically we teach to work with the functions contained in the NEURONprocessor:
- Read updates and updates so that we can incorporate them into our work.
- Creating an order for a project that gives our brain a precise specification of what information should be generated. The focus of our brain on the task is essential for the development of required information with the NEURONprocessor.
- Send our brains on a mission - like an agent to get important information. Because our brain learns and works best, even if it has fun.
- Revision of our acquired mission data.
- Analysis of the data obtained. The separation of preparation and analysis of the data is also essential in the NEURONprocessor. Because in normal operation, our brain analyzes perceived information much too well, which is vital in everyday life. However, this "operating condition" also leads to misinterpretations and denies us access to the underlying information.
- Apply the gained data to our ongoing work, projects, problem solving, etc.
- NEURONprocessor transfer data - eg as:
- TEXT: Word, Pages, etc.
- OPML: MindMapping, Outliner, etc.